London, United Kingdom
Enian is a London-based tech company building data-driven software to help accelerate the global transition to renewable energy. Our software is used by renewable energy developers, consultants, advisers, and investors to manage projects more efficiently.
Salary: DOE (e.g. £60,000 – £65,000)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London (Clerkenwell) / remote during covid-19 / flexible afterwards
Benefits: Pension scheme with 3% employer match, healthcare plan
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Interested in renewable energy and concerned about the climate crisis.
- Comfortable with modern HTML/CSS, including responsive design for mobile.
- Experience writing complex single-page apps using React.
- Deep knowledge of current state-management and data-fetching solutions in React.
- Experience using TypeScript.
- Experience using testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, QUnit or similar.
- A focus on quality. None of us write perfect, bug-free code, but you need to care about writing good code, testing it, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively with teammates, managers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to own projects. We’re a small team, and you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative to see a project through to completion.
- Keen visual sense and an eye for design.
- University degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for single-page apps.
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs.
- Python experience and willingness to pitch in on the back-end, if needed.
- Comfortable working with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL.
- Exposure to “NoSQL” data stores like Elasticsearch, Redis, or DynamoDB.
Enian values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job title you’re applying to.