Enian Project Manager is project management software
tailored for renewable energy professionals
- Tired of chasing partners to understand whether they're progressing your project?
- Struggling to get a full view of documents and tasks because they're siloed in different places?
- Too busy to imagine learning yet another piece of software?
We understand these issues because we've been there.
Enian Project Manager is made by renewable energy investors for investors.
More projects. Fewer headaches. Better margins.
- All your investments in one place, displaying the KPIs you’ve decided are best for each one.
- Organize your portfolio with live reports feeding directly into you 24/7.
- See the latest activity and communicate with your team all in one place.
Project details at a glance
- Keep everyone on the same page as to what’s happening across the entire portfolio.
- Click to get granular intel on the local grid network and solar/ wind resource potential in 195 markets.
- Keep all your investments up-to-date and streamline collaboration with investees.
Smart document storage
- Keep track of your documents and filter them by status or type.
- Create custom tags that make sense to you so you can filter documents at a granular level.
- See previous versions and keep supporting documents together.
- Link documents to milestones to streamline all planning, permitting and legal work.
- Create a document from the data room or the schedule, and see its details in both.
Stay on budget
- Sync project financials with ExcelOnline or Smartsheet direct to your dashboard.
- Completely customizable page so it works the way you want it to.
- Automate financial model updates across your entire portfolio.
And... just a few more reasons to try Enian Project Manager:
No need to change your processes or spend time reorganizing, just upload your existing file structure and schedules. And no learning time -- our intuitive interface works the way you'd expect it to.
Fine-grained permissions and audit log
For peace of mind, control who has access to which parts of your project. If something seems off, you can check the audit trail to see what actions everyone has performed.
Your confidential project details are as important to us as they are to you.
Ready to give it a try?Try for free